1. Attitude: If you don't have it, you can't flaunt it. The
best flirts are risk takers with an unshakeable confidence.
2. Humor: A must-have. One of the core elements of a relationship
is the ability to make the other person laugh; be it "at"
or "with" you.
3. Believability: You have to believe you're a great catch
or no one else will. Period. If you don't think you're worth it, you've
lost the game before it's begun.
4. Assertiveness: Approach someone and start a conversation.
And no, you do not have to be a male to make the first move. Welcome
to the 21st century.
5. Accessorize: Not with jewelry and matching shoes, but with
conversation starters like dogs, a good book, or a signature scent
that's bound to attract attention.
6. Approachability: Nobody likes an ice-queen, or king for
that matter. Force yourself to let your guard down and you'll make
yourself more approachable.
7. Eye Contact: Don't stare the other person down; simply
give them the attention and respect they deserve. BONUS: Direct eye
contact also shows confidence!
8. Have Fun: Nothing says "comfortable" like a person
who is willing to "let down their hair" and be spontaneous
and goofy. It goes back to that humor thing!
9. Sincerity: If they are truly interested in you, they will
want you to feel comfortable being the "real you." Don't
be afraid to show a little vulnerability.
10. Smile: Not only does it show you're enjoying their company,
it's contagious, and it makes you one hundred times more attractive